After this week’s TMI Tuesday you may say, “Get out of my head!”
The Psychology of Sex
1. For you, can sex be separated from love?
Undoubtedly but in my experience the best sex usually comes about when there is love or at least a pretty deep connection.
2. Can sex be separated from caring?
Again it’s a yes and the answer to question one could apply equally here too.
3. Men: Does sex seem to be something that you can never get enough of and are constantly seeking or thinking about?
I’m blessed (or cursed depending on the situation) with a very high sex drive and it seems to have increased ten fold since I’ve been with my girl! It’s definitely something I can never get enough of. As for constantly thinking about it, I can’t say it rules my life in that respect.
4. Women: Is sex secondary to intimacy, physical closeness, and commitment?
I can’t speak for my girl but I know that sex is as hugely important to her as it is to me.
5. Who is more discriminating in choosing sexual partners–you or your significant other?
We are both pretty discriminating when it comes to that.
Bonus: Who is more likely to take on additional sexual partners, you or your significant other?
Neither of us. I have been monogamous most of my life and my girl is the same.
More TMI here