It’s sexy time! Today is the day, the day you decide to play TMI Tuesday.
1. Have you ever had sex in the changing room of a store?
No never. I really like the idea and have written about it here. I think it’s one that I’ll probably never do.
2. Ever blindfolded your partner for sex or have you been blindfolded during sex?
Yes I have on many occasions blindfolded my partner.
3. Who out there likes to be tied up for sex?
I love playing with rope. Not being tied up but I get a lot of pleasure from rigging.
4. Shower sex…yea or nay? Why?
Something I haven’t done for many years simply because my shower is too small. It’s good fun though and would definitely do again if the opportunity arose.
5. Ever done a striptease for a lover?
No. I don’t think I could keep a straight face trying to do it! My girl on the other hand does it so well…….
Bonus: What are you thinking?
I’m thinking that I really can’t be bothered with working today
More TMI here
After this week’s TMI Tuesday you may say, “Get out of my head!”
The Psychology of Sex
1. For you, can sex be separated from love?
Undoubtedly but in my experience the best sex usually comes about when there is love or at least a pretty deep connection.
2. Can sex be separated from caring?
Again it’s a yes and the answer to question one could apply equally here too.
3. Men: Does sex seem to be something that you can never get enough of and are constantly seeking or thinking about?
I’m blessed (or cursed depending on the situation) with a very high sex drive and it seems to have increased ten fold since I’ve been with my girl! It’s definitely something I can never get enough of. As for constantly thinking about it, I can’t say it rules my life in that respect.
4. Women: Is sex secondary to intimacy, physical closeness, and commitment?
I can’t speak for my girl but I know that sex is as hugely important to her as it is to me.
5. Who is more discriminating in choosing sexual partners–you or your significant other?
We are both pretty discriminating when it comes to that.
Bonus: Who is more likely to take on additional sexual partners, you or your significant other?
Neither of us. I have been monogamous most of my life and my girl is the same.
More TMI here