Sex is no big deal but TMI Tuesday is.
1. For you, what is sexy time?
I have to say that lately I’ve discovered that sexy is not so much about what you’re doing but who you’re doing it with. So for me, when I’m with my girl, sexy time could be something as innocent as just having dinner together right through to something more hardcore.
2. If your best friend asked, “Do you think I’m sexy?” What would you say?
I think everyone is sexy in their own way so I’d say yes.
3. If your Mom or Dad asked, “How’s your love life?” Would you answer? What would you tell them?
That’s actually something my mum asked me many times when she was still alive. I honestly never had any problems being completely open with her about it.
4. A young 8-year-old neighbor asks you, “What is the birds and the bees?” How do you reply?
“Ask your mum”!
5. What would you do if your lover’s turn onis your turn off?
That’s something I’ve never experienced so not entirely sure exactly how I’d react. I’ve got very few absolute “hard limits” so I suppose unless it really veered into that territory I would probably be open to negotiation.
Bonus: What does it mean to be a man?
Oh wow, that’s a deep question and one I’m not sure there’s a definitive answer to. It’s certainly not something I’ve ever given any great thought to, it’s just something I take for granted.
More TMI here