Contemplation. Life. These are the questions, TMI Tuesday questions.
Life and Living
1. If happiness was a currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Definitely a rock star. My lack of talent would probably mean I was financially poor but since we’re talking about happiness them I’d be very rich indeed.
2. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
With regards work life, definitely settling.
With regards my personal life, doing entirely what I believe in!
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
If I knew that I only had 40 years to play with, I’d pretty much do what I’ve done so far in life. The only thing I’d do differently is do much much more of it!
4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
That’s always been a problem of mine. I like to try and do the right thing and I like to do things right. Unfortunately it often means I’ve done the wrong thing for the right reasons.
5. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
No matter what happens, be true to yourself.
Bonus: When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I like to think I’m gonna end up doing more than I’ve said. Time will tell I suppose.
More TMI here