1. Why do you live where you live?
I’ve lived fairly locally most of my life. It’s a decent enough place and suits me well.
2. Do you want to have your sins forgiven?
Well if you class sin as in the “7 deadly sins” then I am guilty of them all on a pretty regular basis with the exception of envy and all with that exception I enjoy them all! No forgiveness required or wanted.
3. Do you believe in heaven and hell?
No. It’s never played any part in my thinking. I must confess the Norse concept of Valhalla is appealing but not being Scandinavian(among other things) probably means I’m not gonna get an invite!
4. After life, where do you think you will end up?
In a big pine box, burned in a big oven and turned to ash which will be scattered to the four winds.
5. If you have children, would they say you are the favorite parent? Why do you think this?
I don’t have any.
6. Has anything ever happened to you that was dramatic, personal or spectacular enough to cause you to be believe in a God?
There have probably been things in my life I cannot explain. There’s never been any occasion however that has caused me to believe in a higher being.
Bonus: What is something you consider to be a great personal success? Why was it so significant?
Still being alive and relatively sane and in one piece is probably my greatest. Many better people than me never managed that.
More TMI here